Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #56 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Magali P.
Fresno, CA
I really like it. I used it on me and my kids every time we are going to be out like at the park, lake or any outside activiti. Works really good and doesn't have a bad smell or leaves you feeling sticky like others do. I'm very much pleased with it and will continue to buy
Lacy M.
Arlington, VA
This formula is pretty standard. The 50 SPF makes you feel confident wearing it but I have still been burned in under 2 hours after applying it. For the price, I could have probably purchased any other formula but I trusted the Banana Boat name. The formula does rub in easy and disappear but when stored it tends to get very watery (in under 1 year). I think next time I need a high SPF sunscreen I will try another brand/formula
I B.
Raleigh, NC
First of all, I love the scent of Banana Boat sunscreen. I really like the smell of sunscreen, and there is something sort of fruity in these as well. The protection is fine, exactly what I would expect of a SPF 50 sunscreen. It's also nice that the cap doesn't leak.
Brooke S.
Only trusted brand I use for sunscreen. especially after seeing something on the news where they did a test and a lot of the suncreens did NOT check out to protect you like they say. but banana boat checked out of course. My family has used for years.
Jennifer C.
Chula Vista, CA
I ilke the way it smells and the way it feels! The only thing I would say bad about it is that it felt a little greasy. I felt like it made me sweat more. The packaging js easy to squeeze the product out. i guess overall It was okay.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
All the kids including myself still got sunburned after using this all day. I applied to the kids before leaving the house, several times while at the beach. My youngest granddaughter got really burnt. We followed the directions.
ELIZABETH S.
Winston Salem, NC
This sunscreen is effective. With all sunscreen, you have to reapply to get the most effective protection. I use it for my kids and I and we are satisfied. My kids consistently have this reapplied and there are no sun burns. Highly recommended.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Banana boat isn't my favorite because of the scent but I know that it works well. If I can't find Hawaiian tropic this is my go to product for sunscreen. I have very light skin and burn easily and I trust this product.
Kayla G.
Burlington, VT
As a very fair skinned person, I really need a good level of SPF so 50 is usually what I go for. I'm not super picky about sunscreens but as far as lotions go I like this one quite a bit. It works really well, I've never had a burn using it and it doesn't feel super greasy like some sunscreens tend to. Overall I think this is a solid sunscreen.
Lisa B.
I am extremely fair and can't stay in the sun for any amount of time without burning. I use Banana Boat year after year. For sunscreen, it's pretty affordable and gets the job done. It's a little greasy, but you can't avoid that with 50 spf. It protects my skin and I will continue using it unless I find something less greasy that works as well.
Gabbuddy W.