Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #53 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
I love the scent of Banana Boat sunscreen. It doesn't smell like chemicals like many other sunscreens do, and most of them smell like bananas. This SPF works pretty well, but like other sunscreens you have to remember to re-apply it every hour or two (depending on how easily you get burnt). As a ginger, I get burnt very easily and do have to re-apply this often. The fun scent makes it a little easier to put it on kids (as a kid I love the scent of Banana Boat and was always excited to apply this brand).
Alma S.
utica
It's really good sunscreen lotion and I tried spray too . Smell very good and I got them at rite aid pharmacies. It's nicely packaged. Very effective . Overall I would buy it again .
Deborah K.
West Columbia
Banana Boat has always been my go-to sunscreen. I do not go without it. We spend our summers at the lake and we have to care for our skin. We never burn with Banana Boat!
Danielle K.
Moscow Mills, MO
I have very fair skin and burn very quickly, even when not exposed to sun for a long time. I've used Banana Boat's sunscreen for years and have never been disappointed. If I ever forget it - I regret it!

Most people will say that you should re-apply sunscreen every couple of hours, but just one application of this sunscreen works for me. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly, compared to others. Unless I'm in direct sun for more than 4 - 6 hours, one application does the trick!

Banana Boat has a loyal customer when it comes to this lotion! I don't think it will ever disappoint!
Emma G.
Portland, OR
I have very fair skin and Oregon is notorious for skin cancer because we don't know what the sun is. I really do like the Banana Boat brand but I think it still fails in the leaving the white film on your body for a few minutes after application. My favorite brand is Sun Bum because it smells delicious and doesn't leave you uncovered in any spots. In a pinch Banana Boat being covering in all their conditions is really a positive.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
This not my favorite sunscreen because I have experienced a few burns while using it. I like the high SPF rating of 50, but it does not seem as strong as other comparable sunscreens with the same SPF rating. However, it does work: just be sure to reapply well before the time it says to.
Steph C.
Easton, PA
I ALWAYS USE THE LOTION FOR THE LITTLE KIDS WHEN WE GO THE POOL OR THE BEACH OR EVEN IF WE ARE OUTSIDE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. THE PRICE IS OK. BUT WHO WOULDNT PAY A GOOD PRICE FOR SOMETHING THAT WORKS ESP FOR KIDS. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITH KIDS TO GET THIS
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love everything about Banana Boat sunscreen - especially the smell! This product works great. I always reapply every few hours as suggested and it works great for me. I just wish this product absorbed into the skin a little bit quicker. I still repurchase this product though.
Jeannifer S.
One of the best protections when exposed to the sun not provide banana boat, is a super sunscreen resite water, wind, sweat, really not complaining meets all my expectations of this product is great for kids , it is one of the best products I've tried, ever more improvement
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeps even the most sensitive skin from burning. It is easy to use and a little goes a long way. You have to reapply, but you do with all sunscreens. This was t he first time I used it and I loved how well it worked. I would buy again even though it is kind of expensive.
Gabbuddy W.