Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #56 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Steff B.
I have tried this product recently and I love the smell of it and the fact that it is Spf 50 which is amazing to protect my skin
Mae Jill T.
Super greasy and oily for me, takes very long for product to sink it. The smell is weird for me, not a big fan of the product.
Fernanda D.
Nogales, AZ
Great protection and stays on for a.couple hours, Just the feel after you applied it it's oily and I can't apply it on my face
stefany r.
caricuao
woooooooooow, this solar protector it's amazing, whit the spf 50 give us a supeeeer protection!! for skin care are amazing!1
Janelle M.
This sunscreen really never lets me down. I really love the smell of this product! They also have a great one for your face !
irene e.
dubai
This product does what it says it will do. It provides the required sun protection, but makes the skin look a bit whitish
Catalina J.
Chillán
It is a good product, fragrance and protection that this delivery to solar radiation, I think it's my favorite protector
Cynthia M.
Belfast, ['', '', "['', '', 'Belfast']"]
Love this suncream! The smell is amazing, love the smell of bananas. Great at stopping sunburn! Would highly recommend.
Meckenzie R.
Brisbane
Not great at all! I applied this all the time and I always got burnt really badly so I've stopped using this product
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario
Great product for our children. We have been using this brand for well over 12 years. Never have let us down.
Gabbuddy W.