Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #52 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Kianna M.
This product was terrific. I get sunburnt very easily because i have red hair so i attract the sun and when i used this sunscreen i barely got any sunburn except in the places where i didn't use the product. The product went on smoothly and was very easy to rub in and also in my opinion it didn't have the cliche sunscreen smell which is a plus.
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
One of my favorite sunblocks for beach days on vacation. Keeps me from burning and isn't too greasy. I also like that I only have to reapply once or twice throughout the day
sophia a.
Scottsdale
looove this this is the first and only sunscreen that was effective on me of course it wouldn't be all like omg no tan lines but it we very well protected me on the beach and I love it because its easy to apply a little goes a long way definitely would repurchase
Alejandra M.

I absolutely love this product. Use it every day to block the suns rays, even in the winter. This is going to be used daily for as long as I am able to do so. It is part of my daily routine.
Nabeella K.
I bought it at watson nearby.im a repeat user.been using this before every time i went to the beach.not suitable for everyday use as my skin tend to get oily.i need more spf from this brand.
Ainara P.
I ve always love this product. And I dont know why I dont know why but I love the smell, Im a reapeat user.I can buy it in many places here in Venezuela, in pharmacy... Its kinda expensive but it stills ok. I would recommended to my friends and family.
Jessica M.
Pretty great, it protects really great in summer, and also in a ordinary temporary. All my family use it. We bought it in wal-mart or target, also in familly dollar.
Charlotte A.
Lichfield , Staffordshire
Really great sun lotion, it's hard to keep your skin in good condition when your away or when you're out in the sun a lot and I find that this lotion is the best to use
lori b.
Packaging is g reat and smell is satisfying. Easy to apply and effective on the body. Does not leave hands oily after application and is gentle on skin. I am a repeat user
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product really protects from sunburn and leaves u with a nice tan after using it under the sun
Gabbuddy W.