Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #54 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Marie-Jo G.
Rouyn, QC
La crème solaire est essentielle à la vie de famille! Cette crème solaire est abordable et est résistante à l’eau et à la saleté. C’est important avec les enfants. Elle sent bon l’été et reste un classique dans la Famille.
Esdi´i H.
Nogales
I really don't like this sunscreen, the smell is quite strong and it doesn't make my skin feel protected ( I still feel like the sun is burning my skin) wich doesn't happen with other brands I've used.
Sarah V.
To be completely honest I don't trust banana boat products. Daily you hear of the severe burns kids get. I tried some last summer and within 30 minutes could feel how insanely hot I was getting and it provided no protection to the tattoo I was trying to keep safe. I don't recommend using this.
Megan T.
It protects my skin from getting sunburn, gentle but slightly sticky after applying. Would use it only when I go to beach.
Bought it in drugstore, packaging is attractive.
Deanne A.
Near Burnley , Lancashire
Banana Boat spf just smells like summer!!!
I have sensitive fair skin and am very sun conscious. I always use spf50 on my face, chest and shoulders on vacation. It allows me tan without burning.
I find the consistency is easy to soak in quickly and feels moisturizing and caring on my sensitive skin. There is no greasy residue left behind unlike some other high spf lotions.
The scent will always evoke memories of summer and fun vacations.
Claire M.
A lovely smelling and highly effective suncream when looking for something to protect your child (or yourself) out in the sunshine.
After a few uses of this product I was confident on the strength and protection it provided which allowed us to enjoy our time in the sunshine with our son even more than before.
I found the smell pleasant, like many other suncreams, however the texture was fairly greasy and took a large amount of washing to remove it from my hands after application. This can only be expected however when it comes to these products.
Alejandra G.
bogota
este protector solar es muy bueno ya que te protege bien pero no te irrita la piel aunque el precio es un poco alto con respecto a otros protectores solares pero yo diría que con lo bueno que es el precio se justifica...así que es muy recomendado.
Julissa J.
Cancun Qroo
Really it is very difficult to find a cream that protects us from the sun's rays as our skin tends to burn at high temperatures fron sunlight which sometimes causes cancer in the skin and i feel very good that there is this kind of skin care products
Veronica C.
Saint Albans, WV
Although I have dark pigment in my skin, it is still important to protect it from the rays that could be potentially harmful to the skin if being in itnfor an extended period. I use this product and it appears to keep me protected even when I submerge into water.
Kloe S.
Melbourne
Keeps me protected from the sun for a long time without having to reapply, I've sat out in the direct sunlight and had very high protection from this sunscreen, barely getting burnt at all, it doesn't irritate my skin and it's the only sunscreen I'll use
Gabbuddy W.