Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50
This brand is amazing me and my family always use it over the summer, when we go to the beach, the park or camping, we always keep it with us. Before using this my skin always got irritated when I didn't use sun screen and now that I always use this, I don't get any tanner than I want to be and my skin never gets red :)
Chelsea B.
Mossy Head
Maybe it's just the Florida sun but my fair skin still burns with this on. But then again I burn no matter what in the sun (perks of being a natural redhead). I have to reapply every 45-60 mins in order to not burn which is hard to keep track of when you want to relax at the beach.
Jess W.
I use this suntan lotion because I burn very easily. I find it works the best out of all the brands I've tried and protects most of my body, but my thighs and my shoulders still get burned nevertheless. I have yet to find a sunscreen that prevents those problem areas from getting burned
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
My mom has used banana boat on me as a child and I will still use it now when I go the beach. It prevents sunburns and I get soooo red if I don’t use it. I recommend this product to people with very pale skin tone. No matter how much I’ll be in sun or use products to tan, my body refuses.
Melinda M.
Modesto, CA
I am extremely pale so the higher the SPF the better it is to protect my skin. This sunblock really does protect my skin and doesn't allow the sun to burn my skin which is great! If you are looking for a good sunblock, this would be a good choice!
Juli A.
Camarillo, CA
I love this sunblock. It is great for sensitive skin and won’t irritate eyes. It’s fragrance free, with a 50 spf. It’s also one of the few sunscreens on the market that uses approved non-cancer causing chemicals to block UVA/UVB rays.
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
I’ve used this for a while and, though I burn extremely easily, it manages to keep the worst away! I always end up with some amount of burn, but this sunscreen has been a great help. It can get a bit too oily, though.
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this growing up every summer. Felt very thick and like a great protection was on my face. I didn't like the color residue it left on my face sometimes. Overall it did its job of not getting you Sunburned.
Jordan P.
Jacksonville, FL
Great coverage and definitely helps avoid getting burnt by blocking those harmful rays. Downfall is the lotion is thick in a way that is displeasing. Takes forever to rub in and feels extra greasy on the skin, making it uncomfortable when out in the warm weather feeling extra sticky on the skin.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
I love the scent of Banana Boat sunscreen. It doesn't smell like chemicals like many other sunscreens do, and most of them smell like bananas. This SPF works pretty well, but like other sunscreens you have to remember to re-apply it every hour or two (depending on how easily you get burnt). As a ginger, I get burnt very easily and do have to re-apply this often. The fun scent makes it a little easier to put it on kids (as a kid I love the scent of Banana Boat and was always excited to apply this brand).
Gabbuddy W.