Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Lauren R.
Really liked this sunscreen. I have very pale skin and this gave me great coverage and protection
myca r.
Provo, UT
Love the smell of banana boat. I've never had a problem with this product. I buy it every summer
Lena D.
Washington, IL
Awesome! It's not sticky at all like other brands.. I use it all the time. I also love the smell!
I use this stuff for my whole family works good feels great on skin used on ages 29 - 2 years old
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
This does work well. I only gave three stars because it is so thick it takes forever to rub in.
Summer S.
Austin, TX
Works well for super pale people since it's high SPF. It lasts long and is pretty water proof.
Mia L.
I've used banana boat sun screen since I was a small child. Love the protection and the smell.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This sunscreen is awesome. It has an amazing smell and it's actually moisturizing. I loved it
Kara T.
Oakley, CA
One of the original summer times favorites! Works well, great price! Been around for decades!
Patty B.
N Hollywood, CA
Really works perfect for kids!! The only one I buy tried mNy different ones and always fails
Gabbuddy W.