Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Ashley M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Protecting your skin is super important and keeping banana boat sunscreen on my all summer is a must!
Claudia S.
Hemet, CA
I loved this. It wasn't sticky like some sunscreens went on smooth. Overall was great only one I buy
Betsaida S.
Herriman, UT
I love this product, when using this product on my skin, my skin feels very safe, and leaves it soft.
April H.
Midland, Texas
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I get sunburnt easily & this protection is amazing! Doesn't make my skin feel cakey.
Ashley B.
Hudson, NY
I've used this product for yearssss but i never got burned or red. I highly recommend this product.
Sam B.
Skin cancer runs in my family so I use this with most spf to protect my family skin. An it's great
Sydney H.
Exeter, NE
This is a great sunscreen! I would buy it again. It doesn't come off in water or even when I sweat!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Few of my friends are pale and burn easily. This works great with them whenever we go to the beach.
Lexie R.
Mishawaka, IN
Has great protection and isn't greasy, seems to stay on and works for a lot longer than expected
Amanda R.
This is one of my favorite brands of sun block I get burnt really fast because I have fair skin
Gabbuddy W.