Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #52 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Laura S.
Bangor
They are very gray and great for skin !!!! We love them they are amazing and work FABULOUS !!! They are amazing
Audri F.
Canton, MI
I use this for everyday use. It's amazing! I would recommend this to anyone! It helps keep you from burning.
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I used this on my kids. Noticed no break outs or Sun burns. I will be using it this upcoming holiday weekend.
Rennie N.
Great Falls, MT
I buy this sunscreen just for the smell. I cannot stand the smell of regular sunscreen. It smells so good.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
We use this ultra defense sunscreen for our faces ears and necks. It's great for coverage and protection.
Emily H.
Albertville, AL
I didn't care much this. When I went to the beach I still burned even though I applied it once an hour.
LEAR 22890 M.
Awesome brand and product. I love these banana boat sunscreens. Works perfectly and its decently priced
LouRae B.
San Diego, CA
GREAT product! Real coverage !!! Yes this is my favorite high intense spf! Totally my thing from now on
Kate A.
This is a great sunscreen that we use often because my husband burns easily we always take it with us
Lauren R.
San Jose, CA
My absolutely most favorite brand of sunblock. The smell reminds me of a totally perfect summer day.
Gabbuddy W.