Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #52 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Rachel C.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Very good sunblock for kids. I used this on my toddlers. Would purchase again because of high spf and the price.
Robyn D.
Enterprise, AL
Works fairly well. Must reapply as directions say. Does not feel heavy on your skin. Scent is not over powering.
Dayna H.
Merrillville, IN
A good sunscreen for protecting your skin without having to keep replying. Not a greasy or sticky feeling to it.
Haley G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Smells great and rubs in smoothly, always keeps my little one from burning. Just make sure to reapply as needed!
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
I use this on my daughter every time we go to the pool or have sunny outside days and she's never had sun burn!
Kim S.
Midland, MI
This is my go to sunscreen. I have active kids, a husband who burns easy and this works well for both of them.
Blanca G.
El Paso , TX
Apply and re apply where 4 hours excellent to keep when you going to the pool or some trip or hiking excellent
Danielle D.
The smell is the best. Long lasting also. It actually defense is from the sun. I always recommend this product
Danielle P.
Tampa, FL
The only sunscreen I use on my kids! Affordable and my kids don't get burnt! Easy to apply and doesn't dry out.
Rochelle W.
Safford, AZ
I use this when taking my kids to the pool definitely helps me not get sunburn and doesn't feel oily on my skin
Gabbuddy W.