Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

ashton w.
Harlan, KY
This product always helps me during summer! As a redhead I burn easily so I need a good sunscreen and this one is it!
Jaeda C.
North Dartmouth, MA
I didn't burn but I didn't notice anything entirely different with this sunscreen maybe because I don't usually burn
Tristan D.
London, KY
This is my favorite travel sunscreen! Just for a beach day! It works wonderfully! And the kids don't mind the smell!
Anabel L.
Orlando, FL
Good smell the sun protection is amazing I never get sun burn using this product the smell is good and it dries fast
Noelia C.
This sunscreen from banana boat is great! The coverage it provides is amazing. I can use this and know I won't burn.
Morgan B.
Safford
I’ve never gotten sunburned using banana boat so I would say it works pretty good! I always pick mine up at Walmart.
Marlene H.
I like it because the lotion is not thick.The only thing I don't like about it is that smell is not that pleasant.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This keeps our super pale family safe in the sun! We love that it actually works and isn't too harsh for the kids.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Smells great, but I'm not a fan of sunscreen. Makes me feel greasy and nasty like most all of them that I've tried.
Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge , VA
Great for your skin great for a big bottle on the go or for the week long beach trip you plan on taking this summer
Gabbuddy W.