Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Rian W.
No need to worry about sunburn with this sunscreen. Blocks those uv rays and kept my little ones and myself from burning.
Karem Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I get sunburns so bad and my little sisters too and omg this helps so much ! It doesn't have a smell and it does the job
BryAnna F.
Who doesn't automatically get sent to the beach in your head as soon as you pop this open? Great smell and goes on great!
Whitney P.
Broadway, VA
Love this sunblock! The only sun block I will use on my daughter! Long lasting and has always worked! Highly recommended!
Amber G.
Florence, AL
I trust the Banana Boat brand. I use this sunscreen on myself and my son. It does a great job and has good staying power.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
My skin burns easily, and this product worked really well for me. It gave me a nice sun-kissed glow and smells amazing!
Jenny A.
Tucson, AZ
Great protection, incredible smell, terrible streakiness.. This stuff takes forever to rub in. Will not purchase again.
Brittney K.
Frederick, MD
Smells good and does what it should! You just obviously have to reapply this product like the directions tell you too.
Christina D.
Cortland, IL
I always use banana boat always works smells good and works well. My kids also love the stick one to put on their face
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
This is a good product. I think it does q good job and I will use it again. I don't know that I will purchase it again
Gabbuddy W.