Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #52 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Crystal S.
Cincinnati, OH
Banana Boat sunblock is one of my favorites! It is not thick and goopy, so it goes on smooth without leaving you feeling sticky.
Mary R.
Great protection great price and my whole family uses. Give me the protection I need all day. Is not greasy and heavy on my skin.
Sirena T.
Gardner
It keeps my skin from getting burned after reapplying it. I make sure I always put enough and I would recommend this to anyone
Brandi M.
Pensacola, FL
I'm very fair-skinned so I use sunscreen every time I go to the beach. I also use it on my son. Great product and great price.
Katie B.
Freedom
I bought this sunscreen and it's alright. I'm not a fan of the smell. I also have very sensitive skin and broke out using this.
Desiree W.
Buckeye, AZ
Spf 50 is the best for me and my child. It is extremely gentle for the little ones skin yet protects for long periods of time.
Dallis B.
Huron, CA
Smells great, almost like a banana. But I does it job protecting you from the sun. My whole family uses this trusting brand.
Victoria W.
Rayne, LA
Ive used Banana Boat for years a sunscreen, i have dark skin and i like to be protected and this does the job really well.
Allie F.
Framingham, MA
Haven't use this since I was a kid but when I was a kid if I wore sunblock I didn't get burnt . So if assume it works good
Kayla G.
Fort Lupton, CO
Only brand I've used since my mother used to when I was just a kid! It's always lived up to my family and I's expectations!
Gabbuddy W.