Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #52 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Shelby H.
Rising Sun, MD
Good produt, nice packaging, nice smell. Everything about it is nice in general. Don't have to apply too many times never get burnt.
Aaron D.
New Orleans, LA
It works. Its just like any normal sunscreen, nothing spectacular. Goes on well and blends into the skin leaving you slightly greasy.
Miriam A.
Los Lunas, NM
I like this product because it's not greasy. I feel the product protect me. I bought in Walgreens because all the time is in special
Taryn  P.
I've used this product since I was young and I'll stand by it forever! Always protects and prevents sun burns. Smells awesome, too!
Kristin A.
Utica, NY
Banana Boat is one of my favorite sun block brands. The smell of it reminds me of my childhood. Whenever I use this, I never burn.
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
For my fair skin I need to make sure my skin is protected by the sun. I take this on vacation to ensure I do not deal with sunburn.
DIANA M.
Humble, TX
I always buy SPF 50 for my family. I am VERY concerned about sunburns. I like the smell of it and is my go-to brand for skin care.
Crystal S.
Cincinnati, OH
Banana Boat sunblock is one of my favorites! It is not thick and goopy, so it goes on smooth without leaving you feeling sticky.
Kristen M.
Lakewood, OH
Works well. Not a fan of the smell. I wish it came in a spray bottle. The SPF 50 works well. I have fair skin and always use it.
Krissy P.
Princeton, KY
Banana boat sunscreen is amazing and protects better than any other brand. I highly recommend this brand. Especially for kiddos.
Gabbuddy W.