Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Samantha F.
Wore all day, just had to apply a few times. It has a slight sunscreen scent but it isn't too bad. I really enjoyed that I didn't get burnt.
Amy V.
Sylmar, CA
I can say that it does protect your skin but it I do not like any sunscreen products because I hate the stickyness I don't wear suns screen
Khadija C.
I'm not sure if I was to use this under my bb cream but I was still burnt. Both times I used it I don't think it protected me well enough.
Tara S.
Maiden, NC
I'm extremely fair skin and almost everything burns me no matter how often I apply but this works perfectly for my sensitive skin. Love it.
Clarice O.
My favorite brand of sunscreen to use because it hardly runs and smells delightful. It usually doesn’t take much to absorb into the skin
jen s.
Carol Stream, IL
Not my favorite but gets the job done. I didn't like how my skin felt when I would sweat. I did like thatbmy akin felt protected though.
Nicole R.
Works great and is water proof. Easy to apply and thick. My kids are super fair skinned so we needed some extra defense against the sun.
Alexis M.
Homestead, FL
I have very fare skin so I need a good SPF and this one stays for long periods of time so you don't have to re apply so often. Love it!
Amanda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I prefer the normal lotions over the spray ones. This one left my skin a little greasy but it wasn't so bad that I never used it again.
Miriam A.
Los Lunas, NM
I like this product because it's not greasy. I feel the product protect me. I bought in Walgreens because all the time is in special
Gabbuddy W.