Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
What I like about this product is the it doesn’t make my body or face looking like a cake , it blend with my skin pretty well I bought it at Walmart value is great you also can find it at Target cvs, Walgreens...
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
I'm fair skinned and burn easily. It actually deters me from being outside a lot in summer. When I do go out to swim, picnic, zoo, etc, I wear this product religiously. It works really well for me. It's also affordable, doesn't have a overpowering scent, and is very creamy.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like the high spf and I do prefer this type of sunscreen lotion rather than a spray. It smells nice and protects our skin in the hot Florida sun. Its good for the pool too as it protects even in the water.
Lauren E.
Rosemount , MN
It was very oily and drying.  It didn’t run into my skin very well. I still got burnt rather easily even with multiple layers and frequent application of it.  And my skin felt so so gross with it on.
Sabrina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This sunscreen is a summer essential. The spf is high and the price is super low. It definitely feels and smells like sunscreen, but it is not overly greasy and absorbs rather quickly. I go through tubes of this!
Kristen W.
Montague
I think this sun screen is great. It rubs in easily and covers well. I think the packaging is great too! It is so convenient to toss it in the backpack or snack sack for an outing. I coat my whole family with this.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Love this sunscreen! Goes on smoothly and absorbs easily into skin. Great price too and easy to find at Target, Walgreens, grocery stores, etc...It also smells great!
Amber O.
This is my go to once the weather gets warmer! My whole family uses it. Has a pleasant smell, performs as promised and protects very well against the sun. Love !
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I use this every summer when at the beach esp on my face, shoulders and neck. Very effective against the suns raise. Luckily I have not gotten a sunburn here in Long Island I love the beach and always have this in my beach purse. Highly recommend and use it to prevent sun damage.
Brady S.
Milwaukee
This is such a great product! I'm going to keep buying this. Love it! Totally recommend I love all banana boat products never a lose for their products. And they have much more to choice from but if your looking for something super gentle and just nice all around you need to buy this
Gabbuddy W.