BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Non-Greasy Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist® Kids Tear-Free Spray - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  This ultra gentle and fragrance-free formula is pediatrician-tested and clinically tested to be mild to kids skin and eyes.  And with patented AvoTriple™ Technology it protects in 3 ways: With high UVB protection against sunburn. With high UVA protection against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage. With long-lasting protection to enjoy the outdoors.  AvoTriple™ UVA Protection: 3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™ Now with a New self-locking cap so protection is just a twist away! Rub Free Fast & Easy Coverage Quick-Drying Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV Sunscr see more...

• Is the formula really different then the adult version?10 Answers
  • Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?8 Answers
  • "I use this on my children and myself, I think it works great." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and has excellent protective benefits , my girls have sensitive skin and they never burned!" in 1 review
  • "A great product to use on kids." in 1 review
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Bartlesville, OK
I have two boys who are always in the sun and I've found that this is the only one that actually works on them for the amount of time they spend outside without having to reapply every 30 minutes and it don't smell bad which is a plus(: My boys are the ages 4 and 7 and I love how easily it is to apply this because they won't sit still long enough for me to do the old school lotions
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
This sunscreen is great. My kids sometimes get a reaction to sunscreens. But with Banana Boat Kids they seem fine. They really like it as well as I do because its so easy to apply. You just spray and done. The scent is nice and to does not leave a sticky residue. Also very affordable. You can find at your local retail store. I totally recommended.
Mary Carla P.
Mary Carla P.
Lake Wales, FL
I use this sunscreen. For myself and I love it. My skin is terribly sensitive and this doesn't burn me or make my skin irritated. I can even use it on My face. I usually always purchase it at Walmart and take advantage of two-packs. It's so easy to reapply and doesn't leave a white film on my black bathing suits like some do.
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
This is my go to sunscreen for my son and I whenever we stop by our local drugstore. We love that we don't have to sit there and rub the sunscreen into our skin and end up with really greasy sticky hands. We just spray and go! Less time worrying about getting every spot and more time for enjoying the sun!
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Banana Boat kids was always a must have for every summer but now that it's in a continuous spray it has made my life easier ! It's light weight and not greasy and the kids actually like to get sprayed ! The price is affordable I will now repurchase the new spray can as oppose to the lotion kind.
Rubie P.
Rubie P.
Coram, NY
This was okay in my opinion! I like how it sprays on so you don't have to get it all on your fingers. It is mess-free. I use it often because it is always on sale, but it is just a little too oily for me. It lasts awhile, but I do have to re-apply a few times if I am in and out of the water.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
Spray sunscreen can always be kind of hit and miss. You really have to be careful with it. Even though I spray it on, I always make sure to rub it over my skin as well just to make sure everything is covered. The Banana Boat Kids UltraMist is great to use for reapplying throughout the day.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Don't use it. We did with my son. Followed the directions. Dried him off and reapplied and he still got burnt. A friend of mine, her son got second degree burns after using this. They made national news. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money and take the extra time on non spray.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
Our family is outside a lot and we have super sensitive skin. We've been able to use this sunscreen with rave results from the time our kids were very young. I even use it on myself! I enjoy that the spray lotion isn't sticky and it doesn't smell or feel like bug spray! I hate those.
Nevelda B.
Nevelda B.
Eads, CO
Luckily the kids don't burn too bad.. I however have to burn once and do anything to avoid it.. This sunscreen did okay.. For the spots it covered. It was splotchy and I wasn't too happy that after the burn went away that I looked like a dalmation.. But you know.. The kids are okay.
Nina V.
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?