Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With SPF 60

by Banana Boat

Powerful protection in a gentle spray. The only alcohol-free, tear-free, sting-free kids’ clear spray. For moms searching for that perfect sunscreen that’s gentle on kids’ skin, yet powerful enough to provide powerful protection, Banana Boat has a solution. Banana Boat believes you should never stop playing. That fun can happen anytime, anywhere.

That’s why Banana Boat sun care products are tested to stay on in seven real life conditions - sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and extreme heat – to provide safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.

We’ve Got You Covered!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With SPF 60!
How would you rate this product?
I would recommend Banana Boat Kids UltraMist Clear Continuous Spray With SPF 85 for children. It is fast to apply, has great coverage and last a reasonable amount of time before reapplication. It is inexpensive and I would buy it again in a second. If you have never tried this product go out and buy some!
Christiana
If you want a spray that doesn’t irritate extremely sensitive skin, this is it. It does leave a slightly greasy feeling as it doesn’t contain any alcohol or harsh chemicals. I don’t recommend for use on the face simply because of the lightly greasy feel but it did not irritate my kids’ eyes when exposed to water.
Villa Rica
This kind of sunscreen is pretty good but will need to be reapplied alot. Both my boys still got sunburn after using it. They were both in and out of water in the products defense. I also like the simply version. No added chemicals.
Linesville, PA
The easy spray on can is what drew me to this product. It sprays on evenly and doesn’t come out in clumps. The product is long lasting and works just as it should.
Benton, AR
Great sunscreen for my toddlers! We are outside in the pool or at the lake almost daily during the summer. This sunscreen is great for quick applications between swim breaks. I love the high SPF and the tear free formula. Good price point as well.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the spray nozzle on this and its affordable. It lasted me about the usual time sunscreen for my kids lasts and didn't have any issues with it.
Worked great. Really like the spray. My kids are too impatient with the creams and lotions. Within this it is a quick spray and rub in.
Morton, IL
We used this product on our toddler at the pool. It worked well and he did not complain about it stinging his very sensitive eyes.
Mississauga , ON
Although it's for kids, I use it on myself! One of the only sunscreens I trust when I'm on vacation not to burn! My skin burns fairly easily so this will prevent it from sore redness and still let me catch a tan!
Sherwood Park , AB
I use this in the summer time and I used this when I went to Mexico. I love this product and I think it works great and when I use it my kids don't get burnt.