BY BANANA BOAT

Twin Pack 6fl oz/ 177ml Bottles 3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Rub Free Clear Spray Non-Greasy Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® Sunscreen Kids unique formula goes beyond tear-free to protect against eye irritation and stinging.  Both clinically and pediatrician tested, it s the ouch-free formula that protects even in water, providing long-lasting UVA and UVB protection.  It helps stop the sun, but doesn t stop the fun. Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Kids Spray - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  This quick-dry technology protects in 3 ways: With high UVB protection against sunburn. With high UVA protection against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage. With long-lasting protection to enjoy the outdoors.  Now with a New self-locking cap so protection is just a twist away!. Rub Free Fast & Easy see more...

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is approved? 1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT BANANA BO...4 Answers
Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Ultramist Sunblock SPF 50
  • "My daughter has sensitive skin and I'm always skeptical of using any product that isn't made with all natural ingredients." in 6 reviews
  • "Very good with children at the zoo or any parks any places that you will go, just Make sure to reapply every 2 to 4 hours it dries quickly and make sure you get there faces too." in 5 reviews
  • "No sunburns to report after a few hours of being in and out of water at the beach, it works great. " in 5 reviews
Treena B.
York, SC
My kids prefer this sunscreen over the coppertone brand. They feel less greasy and picking them up after putting this brand on is a lot easier as well! It's affordable and the bottle can take a beating! It's also tear free so when the kids are fidgety or trying to run away this doesn't bother their eyes at all.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love the kid's banana boat spray. High Spf, easy spray, and easy reapply! I don't think it is just my kid who hates waiting to get hopped up, so this stuff is great! Awesome price! This has been my go-to for years for my kid, so I would definitely recommend it's worth!
Ashley A.
Westminster, CO
I love the spray on sunscreen. So much easier than the lotion. Just be sure you coat the whole area and let dry. I think the protection it offers is comparable to lotion sunscreens. I think it is a good value for my money and I will purchase again. I used this for the whole families bodies over the summer.
Kyleen G.
Belcamp, MD
This mist is great. It does on easy which makes my job a whole lot easier. If it does happen to get in our eyes it doesn't hurt which makes life better when you don't have a screaming kid on your hands. Whenever you get anything in your eyes it's unpleasant so this product is nice
Angel W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the best sunscreen for my daighter. Shes fair skinned and very sensitive to most lotions. This has never caused a reaction with her and protects he skin through swimming olayong and sweating. Love it!
Marissa B.
Harts, WV
I buy this stuff for my son. It is very good and dependable. My son has never been sunburnt while using this. It is a very good value for the price. I don't think that I would buy anything else. The packaging is very nice and I cant think of anything that would need improved!
BettyJo M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing kids sunblock! Easy to apply, easy to see where you applied and missed. Long lasting and great spf. Great price especially if you buy it in a dual pack. I highly recommend it. Patch test the under two year olds though.
Andrea A.
99301
It is so easy to use and doesn't leave a mess, I'm a first time user and I would keep buying this product. It's effective and my child finds it easy to use. It meets my expectations as a sunblock for kiddos.
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
The spray is terrible. It hits and misses and leaves spots all over your body. You can spray it right on the place you want and it still will not cover it like the lotion does. I won't be using this anymore.
Stephanie E.
Las Cruces, NM
I hate sunblock in general but this one has to be rubbed in, feels slimy and gross, has to be reapplied a bit too often especially when you go in water, and leaves white streaks when you spray it on.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT BANANA BOAT...?
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Is safe for the entire body? will it leave ur hands greasy?