Banana Boat Kids Tear-free UltraMist Lotion Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 50, 6 Oz (Pack of 4)

BY BANANA BOAT

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is approved? 1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT BANANA BO...4 Answers
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This will only last and hour in the Florida sun. Go check lawsuits against this company. On vacation with 2 other families. We reapplied every hour. The ones that used this burnt to a crisp. Including my 2 yr old and myself!! Never again. All they offered me was a new bottle.. Coppertone sport and wet skin work perfectly.
LaShaundrea W.
I bought this for my son last year during the summer time. We were going to a lot of different beaches and being in different pools with different pool cleaners. In some instances I had to reapply during the pool time and maybe once at a beach trip
carla c.
San clemente, CA
This sunscreen makes it so easy to use in my daughter. Love it, plus my daughter loves it. I always try to look for the highest one to make sure she is completely safe.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I like this but for sprays you have to keep layering after being on for an hour. It’s very convenient and we use this when we go to the pool or water park, even at ballgames. I would buy again it’s just easier then having to rub sunscreen on.
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Definitely a must when you need to take some sunscreen on the go for your kids. Don't have to worry about it leaking onto your stuff. Sprays well and seems to cover good. I don't use it for the face. I prefer to use the sunscreen sticks.!
Stephanie C.
Falling Waters, WV
I have 2 kids so finding a good sunblock for those sunny days at the beach or just spending time outside is crucial to protect their skin. The 2 most important things I look for in a sunscreen is how well it protects the skin and ease of use, and banana boats ultramist has both. Putting sunscreen on excited kids can be hard so being ble to quickly spray it on and feeling confident it will protect your kids is awesome. This sunscreen is also tear free so it makes it easy to apply to the face which is a plus because I feel the face is one of the first places to burn. I love this sunscreen!
Sherrie H.
Shamokin, PA
Banana boat has been my go to brand for sunscreen for as long as i can remember, My grandparents use to use it on my when i was little and i have continued to use it on my kids,  Their kids tear free sting free is the best there is no more fuss when getting ready for fun in the sun, It goes on easy is not greasy and they can wear it while swimming reapplying every so often, Even if they are wet, It hasn't let me down yet and has kept my babies from dealing with the horror of sunburn
Treena B.
York, SC
My kids prefer this sunscreen over the coppertone brand. They feel less greasy and picking them up after putting this brand on is a lot easier as well! It's affordable and the bottle can take a beating! It's also tear free so when the kids are fidgety or trying to run away this doesn't bother their eyes at all.
Otter K.
With a family of redheads, sunscreen is a major summer budget item, and while there are certainly cheaper products out there, Banana Boat is my family's go-to brand. Not only do we have acres of ultra-fair skin to cover, much of it is also super-sensitive -- sometimes to the point of stinging, swelling up, or breaking out in a rash to other products. But Banana Boat consistently provides excellent reaction-free coverage in a variety of easy-to-apply formulas, and fortunately, it's readily available in a lot of different stores.

The kids tear-free formula works extremely well, is not sticky or greasy, and dries fairly quickly.. We really love the twist-lock spray nozzle that keeps the can from accidentally emptying itself when it's in your bag or in the hands of a curious toddler -- extremely easy to use, you simply twist the nozzle until it clicks into the locked position, and the top will no longer press down AT ALL, but then it's just a simple twist in the opposite direction, and you are ready to spray again!

An easy way to get everyone fully covered is to line them up in the bathroom, spray them down before they get dressed (so you don't miss any spots under the edge of garments that might later burn), and let them dry before they get dressed. That way, it is just a matter of re-applying throughout the day as directed.

Despite our head-to-toe frequent reapplications, a bottle of Banana Boat spray seems to last a surprisingly long time, too, so the double-pack is definitely a great value. I buy it this way whenever possible so we can keep a couple of cans at the house, as well as a can in the shed, at work, in the sports bags, beach bags, backpacks -- it's important for us to always have it at the ready, and the twist-lock top and super-effective formula gives us peace of mind when we are on the go (which seems like always in the summertime!)
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I love the ease of using Banana Boat Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen. We use this at the beach, pool or anytime we will be outdoors for a length of time. This sunscreen works great and the easy use makes for fast application. It is also gentle on my sensitive skinned girls. I use this on the body only and stick to a regular lotion for the face. In a pinch I have sprayed in my hand and just apply to the face.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?