Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 60

by Banana Boat

Banana Boat kids tear free sunscreens are pediatrician tested, fragrance free, ultra gentle formulas that are tear free. Now available in high SPF 60.

Product Features and Description:

•  Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  •  Pediatrician tested, recognized by the canadian dermatology association
  •  No added fragrance
  •  Water resistant (80 minutes)
  •   Available in 90ml and 240ml bottles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 60!
How would you rate this product?
Saint John
Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 60 uploaded by Leanne A.
This sunscreen is awesome. I’ve been using it on my kids for a few years now. Banana boat is my go to sunscreen and it’s hypoallergenic too. Banana Boat would definitely recommend for kids.
I can't stand this stuff. The smell is about the only thing I can enjoy about this. It's super thick and heavy on the skin. Almost oily in a way? But not a nourishing kind of oily. Just heavy and not breathable.
London, ON
Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 60 uploaded by Erin P.
I picked this sunscreen up a few weeks ago for my boys, all young lads! It applys easily and rubs in fairly quickly, protecting them from the sun without getting a sunburn Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 60
Strathroy , ON
Great sunscreen goes on smoothly not too thick and has a great smell I love that they have the cream variety and spray and it is also hypo allergenic which is great and lasts a long time
Barrie, ON
I use this sunscreen on myself and my three children. It doesn't have much of a scent, just the regular sunscreeny smell.. it is a nice rich formula that smooths on to the skin nicely. It seems to prevent burns nicely, neither me or my children have gotten a sunburn while wearing it. Id recommend this to other parents.
It really works in the summer time and a really good brand fir sunscreen. I personally think that this product isn't that expensive but maybe if it was on sale more often then that will be better. This is my top choices for sunscreen so I really recommend using thus brand.
Banana boat sunscreen is a great go to lotion to beat the suns harsh rays. Extremely gentle and suitable for children's skin. Does not itch, burn or make skin feel greasy. Supreme product. I recommend
london, ON
This goes on white unlike the orange one. It is very hard to spread in. But at least it doesn't hurt as much if you get it in your eye. Definitely let it absorb before going into the water.
Hamilton, ON
The product is overall great. The only down fall is is comes off in the water and you can see it on the skin dripping. As long as staying dry I see nothing wrong with it.
London, ON
I’ve been using this SPF sunscreen for many years. It has a great scent and kid friendly packaging. Perfect size for travel and parents on the go for summer vacation