Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 60

by Banana Boat

Banana Boat kids tear free sunscreens are pediatrician tested, fragrance free, ultra gentle formulas that are tear free. Now available in high SPF 60.

Product Features and Description:

•  Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  •  Pediatrician tested, recognized by the canadian dermatology association
  •  No added fragrance
  •  Water resistant (80 minutes)
  •   Available in 90ml and 240ml bottles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 60!
How would you rate this product?
West Frankfort, IL
I love this sunscreen. It smells great & does it’s job. It also spreads & absorbs quickly/easily. Which is important. There’s nothing worse than excited kids ready to go play & the sunblock is taking forever to rub in. I don’t have that issue at all with this particular one.
Sweet Home, OR
My son has extremely sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen that does not cause him to break out. We’ve tried many natural sunscreens and other brands. We will stick to this one!!
Typically this sunscreen is a higher SPF, but I find that it doesn't seem to last as long as other high SPF sunscreens. I don't think that I would buy this myself, I only use it when other people have it.
Delano, CA
I have been using this for years on my son, I put it on him everyday before school. It doesn't leave a white residue as bad as other sunscreens do and is easy to rub out
Orlando, FL
I've used this sunscreen as long as I can remember. I use the one for kids because I need it to be very protective and I'm always moving around so when I sweat and it falls into my eyes I'm okay. I recommend it but make sure to always reapply
Monroe, OR
I love banana boat. It’s a popular brand with the kids. There’s a spray that’s easy to use but I like using the cream for all over coverage for my kids.
Liberty, IN
My favorite sunscreen. We use sunscreen a lot around here and this one never lets me know. It always a good price and doesn’t stain our clothes
Rutland, MA
Applies nicely, does leave a substantial white cast. A good whole body sunscreen. Very faint inoffensive sunscreen smell.
Comprei para meu sobrinho usar, mas eu uso tambem. Uso no rosto todos os dias para ir para o trabalho. Gosto muito
Saint John
Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 60 uploaded by Leanne A.
This sunscreen is awesome. I’ve been using it on my kids for a few years now. Banana boat is my go to sunscreen and it’s hypoallergenic too. Banana Boat would definitely recommend for kids.