Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50, 8 Oz uploaded by Amanda H.Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50, 8 Oz uploaded by Danielle W.

BY BANANA BOAT

Chelsey D.
This is my go-to. Zinc oxide is the best and that’s the main ingredient. So I buy this for my kids. It lasts me a good while and doesn’t leave my kids’ skin white and it’s easy to apply.
Jordan B.
Lakeland, FL
Works great for my daughter!!! I normally apply again after a few hours. You can buy it at walmart, target, cvs, and other places. I was very happy with it and I have used it ever since.
Erika B.
My daughter has very sensitive skin and tends to turn red and get splotchy as soon as any form of lotion touches her skin but we’ve never experienced that with Banana Boat! Love this stuff!
Tasha F.
Washoe Valley, NV
I bought this sunscreen for my toddler . It was not the easisest to apply with a toddler . The packaging was nice and explained what it was used for and how. I was a first time user to this brand. It was effective but very greasy and washed off in the water. Im not sure I would use again or recommend for others.
Amanda H.
I love this sun screen! I am a red head with fair skin and I need the highest spf I can find and this really keeps me from being sun burnt! I also have a toddler that is fair skinned as well and he likes that it doesn't bother his eyes like most do when they run down from water and sweat! Great product! Best buy! Try it today!
Danielle V.
Tifton, Ga
Actually does not sting eyes! I've accidentally had gotten a brand one time that claimed to be for kids, but actually it was stinging my childson eyes, mine as well as I put it on my face. It didn't burn immediately, it was about 5 minutes later. We never got that brand again. The banana boat kids tear free sunscreen does not burn at all. I will definitely be buying some again this summer.
Johanna D.
I love this sunscreen. Even though it says it's for kids I still use it because I have sensitive skin so it is pretty gentle on the skin while still protecting it. It's definitely worth the price. I will always pay to protect my skin because it is so important. I usually find this at Walmart or any drug store.
Amanda M.
Goes on good and smells great
Wish it came in a spray. Really is tear free. Toddlers dont like sunscreen so i have to quickly do this and we do try to wipe it off so being tear free is awesome
Tasha M.
Tappen, ND
Although I do love this lotion, I have to give it 4stars because it is so "sticky" or "greasy" as my kids say. I do love that it is a much better sunscreen that lasts longer than other products I have used on my kiddos.
Sheri S.
I love this product for my kids.  I do not have to worry about it getting in their eyes and burning.  It is thick and the coverage is amazing.  I normally purchase this product at Target. I am pleased with how long it lasts and I will purchase it again.