BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Callie S.
Laurium , MI
Always use this on my nephews and used it as a kid still use it to this day works well and helps prevent sunburn
Tiffany M.
My daughter and I both wore this outside today in the 90 degree Alabama sun while I had her playing in her baby pool.she didn't burn and neither did I and the scent is perfect. It reminds me of so many fun summers as a child. The spray on sunscreen is so convenient and easy to apply
Michelle C.
Keeps my wild brothers from being wild lobsters. Works great and applies well. No burns for the kiddos.
Brittney c.
Red Oak, TX
This is a staple in my house. All 4 kids and us 2 adults use this daily on the weekends. I know it's for kids but still be careful around the eyes!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Easy to apply and reapply. Works well for the whole family and offers great protection. Small enough to slip into any bag.
Jessica L.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this sunscreen for my son. Its super easy to spray on him and it dispenses evenly. If some reason get a in his eyes it doesn't sting or cause a reaction. This is for sure a repurchase every summer. Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free UltraMist Lotion Continuous Spray Sunscreen With SPF 50
Terri M.
Grant, AL
This product works great on my 10 and 4 year old! No sun burns when we go to Florida! We use this every year. We will buy again when we go on vacation. It is very effective and love the buy one get one package! Thank you!
Brena C.
Tegucigalpa
This is my favorite, is for kids so it doesn't have a lot of chemicals , is gentle with the skin and prevents dark , dry skin
Michelle S.
Laporte, IN
Seems to work great. Lasts in the water pretty well. Not greasy and sprays on very even. Bottle doesn't get clogged either.
Carla C.
San clemente, CA
This sunscreen makes it so easy to use in my daughter. Love it, plus my daughter loves it. I always try to look for the highest one to make sure she is completely safe.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?