BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
I use kids sunscreen because my skin is very sensitive. Upon my research if your skin is sensitive kids sunscreen is good for you. Think about it, we have to protect the children. They’re skin is more sensitive than ours! Hahaha. Banana Boat is a favorite of mine FOREVER
LaShaundrea W.
I bought this for my son last year during the summer time. We were going to a lot of different beaches and being in different pools with different pool cleaners. In some instances I had to reapply during the pool time and maybe once at a beach trip
Jessica L.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this sunscreen for my son. Its super easy to spray on him and it dispenses evenly. If some reason get a in his eyes it doesn't sting or cause a reaction. This is for sure a repurchase every summer. Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free UltraMist Lotion Continuous Spray Sunscreen With SPF 50
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love to protect my kids from sunburn and other harmful results of the sun. That is why I use this brand, it does just that! Great for sensitive skin children don't sting there eyes. Good to use in the park, pool, lake etc.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This will only last and hour in the Florida sun. Go check lawsuits against this company. On vacation with 2 other families. We reapplied every hour. The ones that used this burnt to a crisp. Including my 2 yr old and myself!! Never again. All they offered me was a new bottle.. Coppertone sport and wet skin work perfectly. Update. I Have seen even more complaints on this. If I can find a photo I will show you just how bad we burned. My kid was rhe color of a coke can. Their sport lotion is rhe only one that works.
Sapeer Z.
valley village
This is a good product! Are usually get it in the shade 70! I totally recommend this! Packaging is cute for kids! It sprays very nicely and smoothly on! I totally recommend you to get this it is such an amazing product!
Meg W.
Linden, VA
The 100 SPF was HORRIBLE it actually had my daughter breaking out. Oddly enough. We lowered the spf and she was fine. The smell is great. It holds up and our family loves how it protects her skin. The aerosol cans are the best inventions they've come out with. The smell is a little weird, but it's so quick and easy to apply that This is what we've stuck with during the summer even at the pool.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
My son loves to swim. He says he is a fish, and he has very light skin so he burns. I fkund this and i gave it a try spray on it is betted then putting it with your hands. It last up to one hour in the water. Of course he come out darker but not sunburned. I would buy it again.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I buy a few of these sprays every summer. It's so easy and quick to spray my kiddo down with it in the morning or whenever. I pack one around in my backpack for summer day trips. I always have one in our camper and stored at my moms house. When we have our annual family camp out I have all the littles line up in the morning and can get all 10 of them done just like that.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is my favorite foe my boys I even tell my 17 yr put it on pls he doesn't it with no complaints. I love the spf and that u can spray all over kids wearing goggles constantly going under water and after a day in sun and yes we do re apply everyone is burn free this is a top product highly suggest picking this up and keeping it stocked it comes in a 2 pack or 3
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?