BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Ceceilia T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have used this sunscreen before and really enjoy the spray nozzle. I apply it and I feel like it's protecting my skin and also helping me. I feel like it last for a good period of time while I'm out doing activities or laying on the beach.
Katie L.
Bainbridge, OH
I enjoy the tear free and love the spray on stuff because it is a lot less messy. My little sister apply it themselves and I don't have to worry about picking up their mess.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love that sunscreen now comes in a spray. I am a pasty person so I tend to buy the large spf for kids. I've bought and used Banana Boat and have not had any problems and it kept the sun burn away.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
I love Banana Boat sprayable sunscreen for kids. It works great, smells great and stays on for a long time so I don't have to worry so much. My kids can enjoy themselves and I can relax in the sun.
Erica C.
I love this spray for when we go tonthebwater park or the lake. Its so easy to use and perfecr to use on kids whom arent yours so your not put in a weird situation. Just spray and go. Long lasting.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
I like this sunscreen. My 8 year old has never had a reaction or sunburn from this sunscreen. I purchased mine at walmart. It has very nice colorful packaging. I will be buying again next summer.
Mandi T.
Ashtabula , OH
We are constantly outside in the summertime and in the pool. This is gentle enough to use on my 5 and 7 year olds without any problem. Of course we make sure to reapply very often while swimming, but this is our go to brand!
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Bought this for my family before we headed off to a theme park and was surprised of the amount of time it stayed on. We still ended up a little pink but nothing like we would with other brands.
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
Love this brand of sunscreen for my kiddos. I know they are protected from the suns harmful rays when they have this one. I just make sure to keep putting it back on them throughout the day.
Misty S.
Our family uses this religiously during the summer! I grew up using this and so have my kids. It stays and doesn’t “melt” once you get hot. The smell is decent and the application is smooth!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?