BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kitten M.
Roswell, NM
Sunscreen never works for my skin. I still burn a bit, but with this product I barely burned. Just darkened.
Carrie K.
Mt Washington, KY
Works well. Sprays and covers the kids well. We really every couple of hours and kids haven't gotten burnt.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Sun block for the little ones, while they enjoy the outside weather.... good that it comes in double pack..
Dania P.
Love the spray applicator! Dries up nicely, does not leave skin oily and last up to 6 hours while in water
Deshea B.
Niles, MI
Great protection. Hard to avoid getting in the eyes though. Other than that exactly what I was looking for.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
This is normally a pretty dependable brand for us. I use it on my daughter all the time and it works great
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
My son hates when I apply sunscreen on him. This is great, very easy and quick to apply. Works really well.
Sandra H.
Denver, CO
My kids use this all summer we go to waterworld weekends and I always carry this with me its easy to apply
Daisy C.
Fort Collins, CO
I love the easy application and how it isn't so messy to apply on my kids who are always all over the place
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
I love this product! Easy to apply and doesn't wash off in the water! My kids love it and it really works!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?