BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Kathy B.
Absolutely love this sunblock. Works great! I use this on myself and children. Highly recommend this product!
Alissa A.
Richlands
Easy to use great product and coverage worth the price love banana boat products all together great products
Douglass T.
Chickamauga
Don't really enjoy how this sunscreen makes my skin feel. I would probably not recommend this to my friends.
Heather W.
Louisville, KY
Great sunscreen! I have a red head so we is tons of sunscreen. Works great! Blends in well and good coverage.
Felicia H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Its ok. Its ok. Its ok. Its ok. Agog damn c.f. ahi chk Syu8chk 'm cm go chk b.s. Fuji do hmm b.s. chk fyi gv
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
My parents used this on me as a kid, and it worked great. I see people I know use it, and they love it too.
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
I love Banana Boat products. They are nice and gentle, not too oily and stay on really well! Worth the money
Carrie B.
Newcastle, WY
Great product! Sprayer works great. Smells great. Couldn't ask for anything better. Might be a little pricey.
Shelby S.
I use this on my kids and it works so well. They usually never end up with a sun burn if applied as directed
Chelsea F.
Fontana, CA
I use this sunscreen for my 3 year daughter. She's never been burnt, and it works great! It smells good too!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?

Walmart