BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Denise B.
Federal Way, WA
Smells great and go on well. I have used this product for over ten years and nothing else for my grand kids!
Alane E.
Super gentle for those like me who suffer from overly sensitive skin! I love the high spf that it has as well
Khristy G.
Paden City, WV
Perfect for quick applying on active kids!! Works great for preventing sunburns!!! Love banana boat products!
sapphire c.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this for my children because it stays on them and also because it doesn't give off to much of a smell.
Brandy H.
Walkerton, IN
I love this stuff! With 2 active boys this spray is a life saver. A quick spray and they are back to playing!
Cassandra G.
Kansas City, MO
I like this because its easy to apply and its quick. My kid like it cause its cool at first. Its works well.
Lashonda M.
Stone Mountain, GA
My parents and I vacations lot. When I was younger they used to use this on me. We also use it for my niece.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Like how easy is to apply and the kids think is fun getting sprayed. Haven't had any problems with it so far.
Jeanie G.
Boise, ID
It's so easy to apply and protects the kids from getting sunburnt. Goes on without the trouble of rubbing it.
Monica C.
EL PASO, TX
A must have ! Love to use it when we go to the water park for the fact that it stays on even with the water!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?