BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mackinsey B.
Bristol, TN
I love this stuff and i can't live without it. totally recommed it to all of my friends and anyone in the world
Stephanie G.
Blaine, MN
I like the fact that is a spray, no rubbing or anything. Its waterproof perfect for on the go, with the kiddos.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I use this product on my nephews while outside in the sun on summer days. Gentle on skin and has a good price.
Angel B.
Tallahassee , FL
Works awesome for my kids! We use this and water babies all the time. Definitely keeps them from getting burnt
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
I love using this sunscreen spray on my son! It is so easy to apply and does not irritate his skin or his eyes!
Lynn W.
Never had a single problem with putting on my kids, come off with a shower and keeps the sun from burning them!
Cristi H.
Holly Springs, NC
Kinda hard to make sure you get full coverage so I like to spray in my hands and then apply and run on my kids.
Andrea S.
I use this one my son. The spray "spout" seems to get clogged a lot but works very well when it isn't clogged.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Works good. Leaves me a little oily but it works keeps the sun from tanning me a lot. Doesn't smell bad either.
Kayla S.
brooklyn
These r so amazing I use all the time they prevent me from getting sunburnt all day long I definitely recommend
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?