BY BANANA BOAT #66 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Grace U.
Los Banos, CA
I enjoy using this product on my kids when we go out to the beach it protects them from any sunburn they may get
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This is a great product. It smells good. It helps protect the skin from getting burnt. So I would recommend this.
Anjelica M.
Great sunscreen for kids. Great protection & very easy to apply. Never had a problem applying it on my daughter.
Christy P.
Hialeah, FL
Easy to use spray, light, and covers great!!!! Not sunburned thanks to this product. I stock up when it's on sale
Holly W.
Hockessin, DE
This work so well for a day outside, especially at the beach. Wore this in Disney world and didn't get burnt once
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
I don't always use sunscreen but when I do I choose banana boat. It's a very reliable brand and protects my skin.
Sue B.
Olney , MD
This is my families go to sunscreen every summer. Goes on easily & covers well. We all use it, not just the kids!
Callie S.
Laurium , MI
Always use this on my nephews and used it as a kid still use it to this day works well and helps prevent sunburn
Adriana M.
I Actually Use This On Me , I've Found It To Work On Adults Just As Well As Children. Very Light And Long Lasting
Lauren W.
Artesia , CA
Easy to use! Spray and go. Always love the smell of banana boat sunscreen. Been using stuff like this for years!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?

back