BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Sulema W.
Waxahachie, TX
I have used this after being at a water park for several hours. We did have to reapply so we didn't get sun burns.
I like spray sunblock better then.lotion.because.it takes less.time it water resistant and I think.it works better
Casey H.
Wynne, AR
Sprays on well and soaks in fast. no sticky or oily residue left on your skin. Didn't have to re apply very often.
Erin D.
Monticello, IA
My kids love the ease of a spray bottle, which means I like it too because I don't have to fight them to apply it.
Amy L.
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it works great
Maura G.
Trafalgar, IN
My mom uses this on my little siblings and swears by it! She rarely ever uses any other sunscreen in the summer!
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This is a great product. It smells good. It helps protect the skin from getting burnt. So I would recommend this.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Living in Az and my kids playing softball and baseball. We go they these by the gallon! Love everything about it.
Grace U.
Los Banos, CA
I enjoy using this product on my kids when we go out to the beach it protects them from any sunburn they may get
Sue B.
Olney , MD
This is my families go to sunscreen every summer. Goes on easily & covers well. We all use it, not just the kids!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?