BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
BettyJo M.
Amazing kids sunblock! Easy to apply, easy to see where you applied and missed. Long lasting and great spf. Great price especially if you buy it in a dual pack. I highly recommend it. Patch test the under two year olds though.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
It really helped me with keeping my skin feeling fresh and not all sticky and oily. I bought it from Walmart but sometimes go to the drug store like CVS if were in a rush
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
Love banana boat kids. Haven been using it since my child was a baby. We like the mist, cause it's easier to rub on. It doesn't stain your clothes, like other sunscreen mist do. Which is another reason, we like this brand.
Lisa S.
Slidell, LA
This sunscreen was very easy to apply to my kids (aka moving targets) and didn't smell like bug spray or leave a white cast. I am very pleased with this sunscreen and actually used it myself as well. I did not have any breakouts and it did not burn my eyes after I got wet. Highly recommend!
Codi G.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this on my daughter all the time. We go to the beach/on the boat almost every week in the summer. Of course you have to apply more than once through the day but that's not a deal breaker. I'll always use a spray sunscreen.
Holly H.
Use mostly on my kids. Both have sensitive skin, but this doesn’t break their skin out. Love the ease of it being in a spray can. I feel like you have to reapply as soon as kids get in water as it tends to wash off.
The truth is I absolutely hate the creme . It got into my eye and ugh it hurt so bad. I feel like I have more control with the spray and its way quicker . I recommend this one a lot. If you're a clumsy person use this . Or if you're interested of getting the job done quick use it
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I didn't care for this product. We sprayed it on our baby and it didn't work at all he still got burnt immediately. It didn't help prevent at all. I would suggest not the spray as the regular lotions work better.
Ashley A.
I really like this sunscreen I've never gotten sunburn wearing it. It's also very easy to put on. It did met my expectations. I'm a repeat user I always buy this product for the summer. No room for improvement.
Maria S.
Norcross, GA
Good product to useHawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen Lotion really recommened it to everyone does wonders . Gives your full protection against the sun . So if you are those type of people that gonout to the beach like me go get it
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?