BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
melissa l.
Banana boat is a great product. I live how is goes on easy and stays on longer than most sunblocks...this is an awesome product
Lucia S.
Salem, OR
Great for a busy day while you're just on the go I use for myself as well. It is sting free which is great for kids and adults
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
This is perfect for my son! It doesn't "sting" or break him out! Banana boat is a trusted product my family has used for years!
Shauna H.
Fort Rucker, AL
Works great to spray onto a very active toddler. I don't worry as much if he gets a bit in his eyes! And it still full coverage
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA
Love the smell of banana boat. Brings me back to when I was a kid. I usually use it just because I have it around for my kiddos
Kayla E.
Love this stuff!! My kiddos get such a good tan using it but never get burnt Oh.. and did I mention it smells like bananas?!??
Courtny H.
I use this for my kids and it works great. Easy to apply fast, quick and simple and they can pretty much put it on themselves.
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
I choose this brand when I am getting sunscreen because it is my number one choice protect me from the Sun and I like this band
Amy S.
The mist is nice to use. I read somewhere before that the mist is not as effective as lotions. I have not used the mist since.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?