BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Roxanne V.
Austin, TX
I really need this for the summer and it works really great for my kids. Creams seem to be too messy and take longer to rub in.
Monica S.
Kissimmee, FL
Loved it. Love the fine mist. Doesn't smell too strong. Very nice! I have been using it for a long time on my baby and nephew.
Samantha S.
Broken bow, OK
Easy to use with a squirming kid just spray and rub in and your good to go. Don't smell gross and doesn't feel icky on the skin
Amanda W.
Dayton, OH
Easy to apply, especially on kids who can't sit still. Love that it keeps my kids skin safe while still enjoying the outdoors.
Lucia S.
Salem, OR
Great for a busy day while you're just on the go I use for myself as well. It is sting free which is great for kids and adults
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
This is perfect for my son! It doesn't "sting" or break him out! Banana boat is a trusted product my family has used for years!
Shauna H.
Fort Rucker, AL
Works great to spray onto a very active toddler. I don't worry as much if he gets a bit in his eyes! And it still full coverage
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this on my two children when out in the sun. It works great! It protects my children's delicate skin from being sun burnt
melissa l.
Banana boat is a great product. I live how is goes on easy and stays on longer than most sunblocks...this is an awesome product
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA
Love the smell of banana boat. Brings me back to when I was a kid. I usually use it just because I have it around for my kiddos
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?