BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Georgetown, OH
Awesome smell, great coverage and easy to use. i have a 4 yr old that is hard to keep still to cover with sunscreen before she takes off, and this was quick and easy to use.
Marissa B.
Harts, WV
I buy this stuff for my son. It is very good and dependable. My son has never been sunburnt while using this. It is a very good value for the price. I don't think that I would buy anything else. The packaging is very nice and I cant think of anything that would need improved!
Audrey I.
I make sure I buy this every summer. I spray it on the kids rub it on and they are ready to g. It’s convenient in a spray bottle especially when i have 3 kids to spray and rub it in their skin so it really protects them from the sun.
Jen E.
Leesburg , FL
Living in Florida you basically wear sunscreen year round. This brand is affordable and does the trick from keeping you and your Little’s from the raging rays of the sun. I️ will continue to use this brand and recommend to others!
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
Ehh just read a horror story of a mother using this on her daughters face and getting a second degree burn. Luckily, this has never happened to me and I now know it to use this on my baby. I have used this on my older kids and it's worked good with out any reactions.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
It really helped me with keeping my skin feeling fresh and not all sticky and oily. I bought it from Walmart but sometimes go to the drug store like CVS if were in a rush
Codi G.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this on my daughter all the time. We go to the beach/on the boat almost every week in the summer. Of course you have to apply more than once through the day but that's not a deal breaker. I'll always use a spray sunscreen.
Lisa S.
Slidell, LA
This sunscreen was very easy to apply to my kids (aka moving targets) and didn't smell like bug spray or leave a white cast. I am very pleased with this sunscreen and actually used it myself as well. I did not have any breakouts and it did not burn my eyes after I got wet. Highly recommend!
The truth is I absolutely hate the creme . It got into my eye and ugh it hurt so bad. I feel like I have more control with the spray and its way quicker . I recommend this one a lot. If you're a clumsy person use this . Or if you're interested of getting the job done quick use it
Holly H.
Use mostly on my kids. Both have sensitive skin, but this doesn’t break their skin out. Love the ease of it being in a spray can. I feel like you have to reapply as soon as kids get in water as it tends to wash off.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?