BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Absolutely recommend if you have children. Do not have to reapply very often. Great waterproof product. Good price and last a long time! Easy to apply on children. I buy this every summer. Also does not leak like other brands I have bought!
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
I always buy Banana Boat sun screen products, because they work the best. Packaging makes for easy application. This product meet my expectations and it very good for the value. I have repurchased this couple of times already and I would suggest it to my friends.
Briana M.
This is perfect for going to the beach or any place with the sun. It is very effective in my opinion and I love the bottle. I've used this before and it's a staple for the beach. I'd recommend this to all parents
Kyleen G.
Belcamp, MD
This mist is great. It does on easy which makes my job a whole lot easier. If it does happen to get in our eyes it doesn't hurt which makes life better when you don't have a screaming kid on your hands. Whenever you get anything in your eyes it's unpleasant so this product is nice
Angel W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the best sunscreen for my daighter. Shes fair skinned and very sensitive to most lotions. This has never caused a reaction with her and protects he skin through swimming olayong and sweating. Love it!
Amanda S.
Georgetown, OH
Awesome smell, great coverage and easy to use. i have a 4 yr old that is hard to keep still to cover with sunscreen before she takes off, and this was quick and easy to use.
Marissa B.
Harts, WV
I buy this stuff for my son. It is very good and dependable. My son has never been sunburnt while using this. It is a very good value for the price. I don't think that I would buy anything else. The packaging is very nice and I cant think of anything that would need improved!
Audrey I.
I make sure I buy this every summer. I spray it on the kids rub it on and they are ready to g. It’s convenient in a spray bottle especially when i have 3 kids to spray and rub it in their skin so it really protects them from the sun.
Jen E.
Lady Lake , FL
Living in Florida you basically wear sunscreen year round. This brand is affordable and does the trick from keeping you and your Little’s from the raging rays of the sun. I️ will continue to use this brand and recommend to others!
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
Ehh just read a horror story of a mother using this on her daughters face and getting a second degree burn. Luckily, this has never happened to me and I now know it to use this on my baby. I have used this on my older kids and it's worked good with out any reactions.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?