BY BANANA BOAT #43 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
katie w.
Gillett, PA
Banana boat not only does the trick ist convenient, mess free, and smells great its the only brand i use for my boys 2thumbs up!
Leah W.
I use this for my sensitive skin! And I love it! I know I’m getting full coverage and begging protected by the suns harmful rays!
Taylor E.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Loved this and taking it to the beach. Easy to use. SPF is nice and I like using it and so does my family. Good sturdy packaging.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Got some of this at Walmart. I love the product and it does its job for a cheaper price by a dollar or two than the other brands
Christa V.
Walker, LA
I am a nanny so this is a must have especially in the summer when we spend more time outside in the sun! Also, I LOVE the smell!
Solleyl R.
Detroit, MI
A very good sunscreen the coverage is very good i use this for my kids and is very effective i recommend this product is exellent
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
If your in a area of the world that experiences a lot of hot sunny days I would recommend this. Does the trick and is affordable.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
This sunscreen is easy to use ... It last for a long time . My son has sensitive skin and this sunscreen does make him break out
Lizeth C.
Sunrise, FL
I like because you could wesr on your face with no problem. I only use it when i go to the beach not daily beacuse its too oilily
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Banana boat sunscreen sells at good prices and also protects your skin from the sun. And every once in a while there are coupons
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?