BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie M.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this stuff!!! It works amazingly for my kiddos and it's not messy at all !! And the kids say it smells like bananas!
Anna M.
Yonkers, NY
Like it ,it's easy to put on .bot messy and dries quick which works well for me a mother of 6.would recommend and continue using it
Jackie V.
Did the job. My nieces and nephew didn't have a problem in the sun and had fun spraying it on. A very good sunscreen for children.
Brooke S.
Meadville, MO
I've used this on my kiddos. It's nice to have the spray, but not for the face. It's easy to use and can be thrown in the beach bag
Addelee M.
Continuously protects and helps my skin against the sun rays. I love how it mixes in with skin pigmentation. My favorite suncscreen
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love spray sunscreen because it makes putting sunscreen on so much faster. This also has a pleasant smell and doesn’t get sticky.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
This is great because the spray makes it so much easier and everyone in the family can use it. It is cheap and easy to travel with.
Perla R.
Ogden, UT
It has a nice after math. It doesn't leave your skin sticky as most sunscreens do. It hydtrayes your skin while taking care of it.
Oneyda R.
Lanham, MD
Every time I go to the beach I use this product that helps you protect yourself from the sun my kid never gets sun burned with this
Amber G.
Alamogordo, NM
its works well and it quick to apply to quiker kids. its cheap so we use it every summer .. my boys cant live without going outside
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?