BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diane P.
Portland, OR
I like the spray because it doesn't feel sticky to my skin, but I think I spray too much because one bottle can be used for 3 people.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
It's what goes on all my nileices and nephews- regardless of what color they are! Try this- it's easier and comes in all strengths!!
Ashley H.
New Haven, IN
This is my #1 sunscreen for kids! Use it for my toddler and the spray is seriously the best. Especially when he doesn't stop moving.
Ivette O.
Palmdale, CA
I love this banana boat sun protection for kids it protects my son and it's not too sticky or oily and gives him a niece protection.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
Works great on the kidskin in the summertime when there at the pool it's definitely waterproof I buy this every year its really good!
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this!! Sprayed on evenly, good coverage and was Great for the whole Family. I also loved how it lasted through the ocean waves.
Sharon B.
Paragould, AR
This is great sunscreen. Use it on my kids and myself. No complaints. Does not burn your eyes, if you accidentally get it in them.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Banana boat sunscreen product works amazing. Easy spray on for your fast kids, and quick to work so you as a parent have no worries
Judy C.
Apex, NC
The mist is very smooth and applies evenly. I don't burn easily, so I don't know well it prevents burns. Overall, it does the job!
Alicia T.
Troy , Va
The children in my classroom love the Spray it’s quick and easy and allows them to have fun in the sun after a light smooth spray!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?