BY BANANA BOAT #66 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Amy R.
Bessemer, AL
Easy apply...
Not a strong smells.drys well..it is easy to keep in bag...less chance of a mess..very effective. It meet expectations...
Madison B.
Pound, Va
This sunscreen is great for kids and does not burn their eyes! I highly recommend this product for those hot summer days spent outside!
Stacy A.
Great stuff! Just make sure to reapply after an hour or so, or after swimming. We use this for body only and use a none spray on faces.
Mindy S.
Easy to use and keeps my family protected from the sun. Its a brand we have been using for a long time now and I will continue to use.
Courtney B.
Doylestown, PA
Not a kid but I use this sunscreen all the time! Spray bottle is so much easier and neater than the squirt bottle. Saves a lot of time.
Ruth M.
It does an ok job but if I put it on while we're at the beach I noticed it attracts the sun to them more. I think I will try 100 next
Jessica T.
Holley, NY
This works so well on my daughter.. She didn't burn at all and I only used it on her once in the morning,and we were outside all day!
Michelle K.
ANDERSONVILLE, TN
I've seen this product have poor reviews. However, that hasn't been my experience. Thus product has always kept my kids sunburn free.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
I like the spray because it doesn't feel sticky to my skin, but I think I spray too much because one bottle can be used for 3 people.
KeiSha G.
I prefer this type of sunblock over the greasy liquid types. Sprays easily and doesn't irritate my sons skin. Don't spray it in doors
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?

back