BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I have used this product for my girls and it works well. You don't have to reapply a lot while swimming and it has a great scent to it.
Amy R.
Bessemer, AL
Easy apply...
Not a strong smells.drys well..it is easy to keep in bag...less chance of a mess..very effective. It meet expectations...
Perla M.
Des Moines, IA
Very good coverage, safe for kids . I used it all the time and sometimes needed to reapply after swimming but it's nice and not sticky.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Am always skeptical that the spray sunscreens actually reach all of my boys skin and will stay on, but this one is proof that they do!
Adriana V.
Dallas, TX
My two kids are currently using this and they like it . It doesn't bother their skin at all. It's great for their little sensitive skin
Dilcia S.
Conroe, TX
I love it! I've used it ever since my kid turned the proper age to use it , I've used it he has never gotten a sunburn. It's amazing!!
Essence C.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this in the summer but it's not really long lasting. It's ok. My kids don't need that heavy of a sun screen so it works for them.
Lori B.
We love this sunscreen. My whole family uses it sprays on easily and smells good. My kids don’t mind when I reapply and we don’t burn!
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
I like this being it is easy to use as a reapplication. Kept my daughter's pale skin protected well. I spray on my hands and apply it.
Marva M.
Cleveland, AL
We use this on our twins. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave a mess. It is inexpensive and keeps them from sunburns. Great product!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?