BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Stephanie P.
Middlesex, NC
I always use this sunscreen on myself. Even if I'm laying it to tan I use 50 spf. It goes on clear and smooth with no rubbing in required!
Nikki G.
Riverview, FL
I love it, it's fast and easy to apply. It's easy to pack,You don't have to worry about it opening in you bag and getting over everything.
Josie M.
Always works great! Does it's job. Doesn't break my daughter out or make her itch. Although it takes a few mins to dry before getting wet.
Stephanie M.
Monroe, VA
AMAZING! My toddler has very fair skin and gets burnt very easily. I use this on her everytime we go outside and I keeps her from burning!
Dania A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen especially since it comes in a mist so much easier to use on kids when all they want to do is get out there and play
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
This is the only sunblock we use. Easy to apply you don't have to rub it in. I love the twin pack it's great since I have 3 kids to spray.
Amanda F.
Wappingers Fl, NY
The spray bottle is so much more time efficient and works just as well as any other lotion. Great for kids and on the go. So easy to apply!
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
These work great and go on evenly. They are easy to spray on and have even coverage. They also feel very lightweight and are not sticky.
Leanna K.
Moscow, TN
I used this on my adult skin because it's so sensitive. I loved it- it didn't clog my pores but it went on evenly and kept me from burning!
Jordan T.
Waterbury, CT
I use this sunscreen on my son. He has very fair skin and it works great! He is only two and didn't burn all summer. It smells great too.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?