BY BANANA BOAT #43 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Kayla C.
Spartanburg, SC
Great great great great sunscreen for kids, my mom used this on all of us from the time we were babies to now and all of us are teenagers.
Leanna K.
Moscow, TN
I used this on my adult skin because it's so sensitive. I loved it- it didn't clog my pores but it went on evenly and kept me from burning!
Nikki G.
Riverview, FL
I love it, it's fast and easy to apply. It's easy to pack,You don't have to worry about it opening in you bag and getting over everything.
Michele L.
Surprise, AZ
I always buy this sunscreen for my kids. It's easy to put on and mess free. Just spray and wipe (it's clear) and it dries almost instantly
Jamie E.
I love the non greasy feel after it drys. The smell is a little bit much. I would like it to not be so smelly. Overall it's a good product.
beth M.
Griffith, IN
Love this stuff my daughter does not mind using it. Just spray it on and off she goes . Protects her from burns . My teenagers love it too.
Stephanie R.
These smell better than the sport stuff. Unfortunatly it doesn't last super long but the highwe spf is way better for pale people like me .
kenzie t.
Definitely not good for sensitive skin. While it may work for some people it makes me and some other people I know break out in bad rashes.
Nayely H.
Waterbury, CT
Used to use this a lot when I was little😄 It doesn't have a bad odor or anything but some of the stuff are a little more pricey than others
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
These work great and go on evenly. They are easy to spray on and have even coverage. They also feel very lightweight and are not sticky.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?