BY BANANA BOAT #51 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Justin M.
Troy, MO
We use this on our kids during the summer! It works amazing! So next time you need sunscreen for your kids grab one of banana boats products
Renae F.
North Collins, NY
I love the spray! It is nice and easy to put on a very active child. We go out in the sun frequently and have not had an issue with anything
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
Very effective. I used this a lot as a kid when I would head to the beach. I never liked the smell of sunscreen, but this is pleasant enough.
Brenda E.
BanAna boat kids ultramist lotion is geat for the little ones easy to spray on works really well kids love how easy it is non sticky non odor
Teresa K.
Manhattan, KS
Love spray sunscreen! This brand never fails me. I took it to the beach last summer and left as white as I showed up as. No sunburns for me.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Love it! Must Have in the summer time. Easy to spray on quickly, don't have to wait and rub on, doesn't leave you greasy and gross. Love it!
Cristy G.
Hialeah, FL
This sunscreen is great my cousin uses this all the time & it's the only suncreens she uses considering how fair her skin is. Overall great
Kayla C.
Spartanburg, SC
Great great great great sunscreen for kids, my mom used this on all of us from the time we were babies to now and all of us are teenagers.
Jamie E.
I love the non greasy feel after it drys. The smell is a little bit much. I would like it to not be so smelly. Overall it's a good product.
beth M.
Griffith, IN
Love this stuff my daughter does not mind using it. Just spray it on and off she goes . Protects her from burns . My teenagers love it too.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?