BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Are used to use this when I was a kid and it did help me not get burnt it wouldn’t always prevent it but it would help to some degree but here lately I’ve been hearing bad things about it if I were to get it again I probably look into it a little bit more
Claire L.
Lasts forever! I work at a summer camp and am constantly applying sunscreen to our little ones while they run out the door to swim, hike, etc. The spray nozzle makes it easy to reach all over and it dries in 7 seconds top, no oily residue or greasy sticky mess!
Lacanda F.
Semmes, AL
So easy to spray on kids when they are being impatient about getting in the pool or going to the beach .... I use lotion first then spray this on them after 1-2 hours of sun for continuous protection ;)
Sabrina R.
My kids love this sunscreen lotion because it's not heavy on their skin and it doesn't make their eyes sting. It has a neutral smell and they love that it's a spray so they don't have to wait so long for it to dry and it's not heavy on their skin
Shae R.
Glenwood
It did a pretty decent job of keeping my pale skin from burning in the summer sun. It is one of the few sunscreens that I have used that survived the pool. My only complaint is more of a suggestion, but just know that you MUST wait like 15ish minutes after applying it before getting in the water.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I have used this sunscreen every day for years. It's gentle on skin and tear free (it's made for kids); it provides excellent SPF protection (I have lupus and too much sun can trigger a flare), and it is also a great moisturizer and primer for makeup (I always put sunscreen on under my makeup).
Anna I.
San Antonio, TX
Great for the outdoor water activities. Keeps the protection as long as you stick with the re application. Unfortunately as with most sprays there is quite a bit of product that doesn't make it onto the body. It's better to spray onto then rub. Always recommend for my Girl Scout parents
Amber R.
I have used this every day for my toddler and she hasn't had a signal sign of a sunburn. She has some tan lines but she started out the sun with fair skin and never once had a burn. I use this daily and would definitely recommend this product to others! It's easy and quick to apply.
Mehdina K.
Even though I'm an adult! I still love using this children's sun screen protection to cover my skin from any possible sun damage while enjoying summer days with friends and family ! I highly recommend this for many individuals it's easy to apply and very affordable
Ashley A.
Westminster, CO
I love the spray on sunscreen. So much easier than the lotion. Just be sure you coat the whole area and let dry. I think the protection it offers is comparable to lotion sunscreens. I think it is a good value for my money and I will purchase again. I used this for the whole families bodies over the summer.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?