BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Brianna W.
Works well for my kids when they don't stay very still for me to put the sunscreen on them. Super easy to spray on and I know my kids are protected.
Jennifer M.
Estherville, IA
This is my favorite sunscreen for my kids! its easy to spray on them, i bought it at walmart and it no mess! easy to use, im very satisfied with it !
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this product on my sons skin. It's water proof and lasts all day long. Inexpensive and doesn't smell bad. Easy to put on ( best thing )
April E.
Reading, PA
Love, Love, Love the spray sunscreen. No more yucky white hands. Smells good, easy application. Would definitely recommend and a great price as well.
Nicole F.
Riverview, FL
It's my favorite, I love it
I used it last summer and it lasted all day and didn't made my skin burn with the sun, definitely buying it next summer
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
I use it a lot at the beach. I think have a 2 pack is convenient for all my needs with sunblock . It did meet my expectations and packaged neatly.
Randi w.
Youngsville, NC
Works great. Put on my daughter every 2 hours to be on sa few side. No burnt skin. My husband and I both used it for our face and we did not burn.
Brittney c.
Red Oak, TX
This is a staple in my house. All 4 kids and us 2 adults use this daily on the weekends. I know it's for kids but still be careful around the eyes!
Megan H.
Losantville, IN
Works well best if rubbed in a bit and spray a few times while outside. Smells amazing and doesn't leave sticky feeling like most Sunblock sprays.
Monica C.
My kids love the most banana boat, the only problem I have is when I get it on my floor it seems a bit oily, so for us it is best to spray outside.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?