BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Rachel T.
Topeka, KS
Have lots of kids and we are at the pool almost everyday!! I have used this product for a long time and my kids have never got burned!!! Great product!!!
Clarissa L.
Ocala, FL
I can count on the kids not getting burnt after using this brand! The spray bottle makes it so easy to apply as well. My husband and I use this as well!
Kim W.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the Banana Boat Kids UltraMist lotion spray I bought at Kroger. So easy to evenly apply and it didn't burn the kids eyes after they'd been swimming.
Silvia L.
Mission, TX
Just recently bought one to go to the beach great coverage on the kiddos had to add twice for their protection in general but as an adult great coverage
Kayla M.
Tuscumbia, AL
This goes on smooth and I normally don't have to run it in extra on my kids. Last for a good amount of time, but I always reapply at lunch, just in case.
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
Works great but wears of in the pool after like 30 minutes and can become very oily and is not good for oily skin so stay away if you have oily skin!!!
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product for my son. It's a spray so it's easy to get all over him without missing a spot. It is not greasy and it doesn't smell bad either!
Cassandra S.
Love this works great for the kids so they can enjoy the sun with no worries! Have not had any trouble with them and I would recommend them to anyone.
Brianna W.
Works well for my kids when they don't stay very still for me to put the sunscreen on them. Super easy to spray on and I know my kids are protected.
Maddie S.
Chesterfield, MO
This is a great sunscreen that really helps my pale skin get the right amount of sun yet not burning me. The smell however makes me cringe big time.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?