BY BANANA BOAT #40 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Viktoria B.
Getzville, NY
Even though this product is for kids I used it on myself during my trip to Florida last year and it worked amazing. I think it is great for all skin types.
Hailey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love spray products for sunscreen, it is a lot easier to just spray and rub in then lotion. It stays on while you get in the water, go through sand ect.
Brandi S.
Fleming Isle, FL
I have found that this does not work very well for my toddler. It sprays sort of uneven and my daughter ended up with a funky sunburn. Will not buy again.
Elizabeth H.
Tucson, AZ
My go to for the kids it works great just spray and rub in I prefer the spray any day of the week way less mess and way less hassle with wiggly children
Rachel T.
Topeka, KS
Have lots of kids and we are at the pool almost everyday!! I have used this product for a long time and my kids have never got burned!!! Great product!!!
Vianny S.
I buy this brand and product every year for my daughter to take to daycare. Love the spray on function, it doesn't feel too sticky, and it does the job.
Kelsey C.
Mason City, IA
When directions are followed correctly with applying and reapplying, this product works amazing and gives you kids the protection they need from the sun.
Kim W.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the Banana Boat Kids UltraMist lotion spray I bought at Kroger. So easy to evenly apply and it didn't burn the kids eyes after they'd been swimming.
Vanessa S.
Chatsworth, CA
The only spray sunblock I buy for my son. Stays on, never had a sunburn after hours at a time in the sun. Does not burn my sons eyes like other products.
Jennifer B.
Watertown, WI
This sunscreen works wonderfully! Not only is it affordable but my kids loved the ease of spraying it on. Just remember to reapply after two hours or so.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?