BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha E.
Parma, OH
I love this one, it's fast and easy applying to my children's skin, it's extremely gentle on their skin. I got it from a store called marc's here in ohio.
Diana G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Best sunscreen so far. I buy these for my two kids and it absoultley works. couldn't try any other one,because so far this sunscreen has been working great
Samantha L.
Whitefish Bay , WI
Maybe it was my mother in law or maybe it was the sunscreen but my daughter got her very first sunburn while wearing this product. I would not recommend it
Natalya P.
Delta, CO
The mist is great easy to apply no rubbing in and only takes one time to apply and protect skin from harmful sun rays but it does wash off but not by much
Courtney M.
Greenville , SC
I love the smell of banana boat sunscreen and I think it provides great protection from the sun. I make sure I grab a bottle every time I go to the beach.
Belgi J.
I love this convenient apart on sun block lotion. It makes applications way faster and easier. I spray my kids all over and it always sprays an even layer.
Destiny B.
Hobart, IN
I love this product. I have a son that its great for. I use it myself. And it actually smells so good! I use the product over anything else on the shelf's.
Elizabeth M.
Lafayette, IN
This was a great spray .my kids didn't get sunburnt or anything they even went in the water and it still worked for them I didn't have to keep re applying
Michael K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Such a great product, easy to use, goes on evenly, no need to wipe. Use it at the beach and horse back riding all the time, and have never had a complaint.
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Got this for a friend. Her kids are allergic to some care products this is one of the few that is gentle on skin. She now constantly get it in the summer.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?