BY BANANA BOAT

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula

• IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lynette W.
Mediapolis, IA
I really like the kids banana boat sunscreen spray. I feel like it coats your skin nicely and you don't have to rub it is so makes it fast and easy to appy.
C M.
Tracy, CA
I have a very active 5 year old and busy 2 year old twins and I love the ease of using the spray. It's fast drying and smells ok. It also seems to work well
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I use this sun spray on the kids for the beach. Spray is so much easier. This brand doesn't go on to thick either. Excellent coverage for a day at the beach
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
I use this on my kids every summer. They have never had a sunburn before. we love the easy spray sun tan lotion, it takes half the time as the actual lotion
Jessica J.
I used this on my son this summer, and he's never burned! He got a good tan going due to his skin complexion but overall the best kids sunscreen in my book.
Charis A.
N Highlands, CA
This product is actually really great for kids. Because of the ability to spray it makes accuracy perfect when the kid is moving around a lot. It's perfect.
morgan d.
Fenton, MO
So easy to use and very handy for summertime fun! With a big family we went through the container quickly but have totally used it on more than one occasion.
Brandi S.
Fleming Isle, FL
I have found that this does not work very well for my toddler. It sprays sort of uneven and my daughter ended up with a funky sunburn. Will not buy again.
Courtney M.
Greenville , SC
I love the smell of banana boat sunscreen and I think it provides great protection from the sun. I make sure I grab a bottle every time I go to the beach.
Samantha E.
Parma, OH
I love this one, it's fast and easy applying to my children's skin, it's extremely gentle on their skin. I got it from a store called marc's here in ohio.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?