BY BANANA BOAT #48 in Body Sunscreen

Product Features and Description:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Tear-free and alcohol-free, won’t sting eyes
  • 6oz. UltraMist® lotion spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Hypoallergenic formula
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Rachel N.
I use this on my kids , I like that’s it’s gentle and has light nice scent .. I will definitely purchase again ,it has nice packaging and meet my expectations!!
Berenice S.
i used this product all summer long when we went swimming. its nice because kids are on the go and this spray is so easy to use for kids instead of the lotion
April F.
Stacyville, IA
This is an every year buy it keeps my kids from getting burned. I have a redhead and her skin is far to the sun so this helps from her getting burned real bad.
Michelle N.
My sister has 5 kods so this was perfect for us to use on the go and in a hurry. You spray and go without getting it all over your hands and it feeling greasy
Lauren W.
I really like this brand. I've used it on my step kids and also myself during the summer when going to the pool. It goes on pretty even and lasts a long time.
Lindsey R.
Tallahassee, FL
Works good enough for sunscreen. Majority of the bottles I have encountered. Stick and end up being a waste or spray to where you still have to rub it all in.
destiny b.
Wilmington, CA
Use this brand in my kids I remember my mom using it on me and my sister when we were younger gets the job done and I'm not worried my kids will get sun burnt
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
We go to the beach a lot during the summer and I use this product in really works pretty good I am I don’t really burn but this one helps it where I don’t burn
Nakisha C.
Duluth, GA
I've used this I think since my son since he was born. He has sensitive skin and he's never broken out. It stays on well, but prefer the lotion over the spray.
Hannah B.
Lehi, UT
I love this sunscreen sooooooo much. It really protects you from the sun and it makes me feel so secure in the fact that I won't get burned. It's wonderful.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?